2012 Leisure Travel Van Unity
One Owner, Upgraded, Garaged, Low-Mileage 2012 Leisure Travel Vans Unity, Class B+ Motor Coach, Model U24IB, 24' 6", on a Mercedes Sprinter 3500 chassis with a 3L V6 turbo diesel engine and a 5- speed automatic transmission.
You will finally attain vacation freedom when you own this Leisure Travel Unity Class B+ diesel motorhome! These high-class coaches are elegantly styled, and they are outfitted with beautiful déecor and modern amenities. Within the cab, you will find an Sony touchscreen multimedia center that offers navigation, voice control, smart phone integration, and side turn and rearview cameras. The coach's interior offers you an opening skylight with screen and shade that you can use to bring in some sunlight while you cook dinner or watch TV on the slide-out unit in the Galley area. Some of the entertainment features that make the Unity extra special are the Sony DVD player, the exterior cable TV hook-up, and the USB outlets. All of this luxury exists on a Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 3500 dual rear wheel chassis with a 3.0L V6 turbo diesel engine.
Leisure Travel Vans Unity IB (Island Bed) highlights:
- Versatile Seating
- Bathroom with Separated Sink/Toilet and Shower Compartments
- Private Bedroom with Walk-Around Island Bed
- Large Exterior Pass-Through Storage
Once you have stopped to enjoy the views or set up camp with this Unity Class B+ diesel motorhome, you can turn the swivel captain's chairs to create a versatile seating area inside to dine at the table or relax on a chaise lounge when you convert the four seats. When you are ready to take a shower, the separated bathroom will allow another person to wash their face at the same time. You can then quickly fall asleep on the walk-around island bed or sit outside under the awning until you can't keep your eyes open. You can also stow away your camp chairs in the 63-cu. ft. exterior rear pass-through storage compartment before heading back inside. (See the Specifications and Standard Features page in Photos.)
Included Optional Factory Features:
- Entertainment Package with second Bedroom TV, External TV Connection with Quick Mount & Switch Box
- 3.6 KW Onan LP Generator
- Side Turn Cameras
- Comfort Aire (Sleep- Number-type) Mattress
- Roof Vents with Maxx Air Rain Covers
- Michelin Defender LTX M/S Radial Tires (50,000 mile mfg. warranty w/ 25,000 miles of use)
- 2 New Coach Batteries
- 2 added 100 KW Solar Panels and Solar Charger
- Satellite Antenna System with Autoseek and Dish Network Hopper Receiver
- Upgraded HD TV Antenna
Included Flat Towing Essentials:
- Roadmaster Sterling All-Terrain 8,000-lb. Capacity Towbar with Combo Accessory Kit (Cover, Locks, etc.) plus Safety Cables, Power Cord and Tow Defender protective screen.
Current Retail: $ 2,075
- RVibrake3 Portable Flat Towing Braking System with Command Center Tablet and Hub, Breakaway Protection Capability, Soft Shell Carrying Case and Other Accessories, and plus a Tire Patrol Tire Pressure Monitoring System with 3 Tire Sensor Sets for the Motorhome and 2 Towed Vehicles, and a Towed Battery Charger Plus for a Towed Vehicle.
Current Retail: $ 2,260
Financing for your RV
Classy RV has partnered with our friends at SeaDream Finance to get you the best financing available. They work with 22 lenders to bring you the right financing options for your RV.
Click the link below to apply. Just "kicking tires" at this point, no problem. Get preapproved now so you can act quickly when you find what you want. Preapproval speeds up the loan process and gives you leverage with sellers.
Once you've narrowed down your RV search, we recommend considering a 3rd party inspection of the unit. This will allow you to set eyes on the vehicle and determine it's mechanical condition, without ever having to leave home. We recommend Premier RV Inspections. They work with qualified inspectors nationwide who will come out to the rig's location, review the condition, and send over a full report--including photos!
An RV warranty, like those offered by Wholesale Warranties, will step in to pay for these costly repairs. From your engine and transmission down to your leveling jacks, slide-outs, and appliances, these policies will take care of the repair bill, and get you back on the road where you belong! Click here to learn more about RV protection.