2013 Forest River Cardinal 3675RT 37' Fifth Wheel
2013 Forest River Cardinal 3675RT 37' Fifth Wheel. 3 Slide Outs, 4 Awnings, Sleeps 4, A/C Unit, Electric Leveling Jacks.
This 2013 Cardinal has an Electric Landing Gear, 3 Slide-outs, 2 Ducted Air Conditioners, 4 Door Gas/110V Dometic Refrigerator, Automatic Main Awning And Slide Awning, Washer/Dryer Connections, Tracking Satellite System, Outside Entertainment System, 3 TVs, DVD Player, Outside Shower, Electric Fireplace, Central Vacuum, Convection Microwave, 3 Burner Range, Oven, auto-leveling jacks and upgraded living area furniture.
The spacious 3675RT has a large standard 40" LCD TV and electric fireplace. Gourmet cooks will love this versatile solid surface counter-top kitchen island, deep stainless steel sinks and high rise pull-out faucet. The stove has an attractive mosaic tile back-splash.
Cardinal kitchens feature solid cherry hardwood cabinetry, ergonomically designed to maximize convenience, while setting the stage for an enjoyable cooking experience. This solid surface counter-top island has extra large dual stainless steel sink bowls, deep enough for stock pots and pans. The high rise, pull-out, satin nickel faucet makes clean up a breeze. An attractive mosaic tile back-splash accents the cooking area. Stock the pantry for an extended stay, there's plenty of storage space for even the most creative cook.
A king size premier inner spring mattress with under bed storage is standard. Cardinal bedrooms includes contemporary, mirrored cedar lined wardrobes and standard washer/dryer prep. (Dual electrical supply allows the washer/dryer to operate simultaneously.)
• Upgraded 14-ply G-series tires with upgraded 110 psi rims; these tires have a lifetime transferable warranty.
• Both air conditioners are new (15,000 BTU in the living room and 13,000 BTU in the bedroom). Both air conditioners are ducted and can be set for quick cool in the local area.
• The entire unit has a new roof.
• I have added additional kitchen shelving and under bed storage.
• I will include thousands of dollars or accessories such as slide out stabilizing bars, front tripod for stability, locking chalks for all four wheels, a new tire pressure monitoring system, tire covers, a complete canvas cover to protect the RV when not in use, 3 - 50 Amp power cords with extensions, black and grey water drain hoses with sight glass, a heated water inlet hose for use in colder weather, slide lubrication, and anything else I find in my storage unit.
I would be happy to supply leveling blocks, and provide instruction and tips for set up, tear down, towing, and general RV living.
I also have a great tow vehicle if you are interested in a package deal. I have a 2012 F250 King Ranch Eddie Bauer Edition Crew Cab diesel equipped with hitch, tow package, and many other extras. This truck only has 48,000 miles on it. Besides packing over 400 HP and over 850 lb-ft of torque (which has never failed to pull the RV anywhere, even steep hills), the interior is leather, climate controlled, etc. VIN: 1FT7W2BT8LEA47770.
Know What You Are Buying! Protect Yourself With A Pre-Purchase Inspection. Please keep in mind that the goal of an RV inspection is not just to inspect the equipment, but also to educate the potential buyer about its condition. This takes place through a hands on inspection accomplished by one of our NRVIA Certified RV Inspectors. Inspectors trained and certified by the National RV Inspectors Association RV Inspectors are located all across the USA and can travel to the location of the RV.
Recreational Vehicle Financing Request Get a quote on standard finance, lease & balloon programs Any – Make – Model – Miles 2000 & Newer Terms up to 180 months Rates as low as 6.25% fixed 24 hour turnaround Any State We handle all DMV work Certified Check for Title or Wiring Instructions First time buyer welcome i.e. Home Owner Self Employed OK 680 or better score required Funding within 48 hours