2012 Roadtrek Popular 190 20' Class B RV
2012 Roadtrek Popular 190 20' Class B RV. Chevy V8 Gasoline Engine. Patio Awning, Sleeps 2, A/C Unit.
New: AGM house batteries, Bilstein shocks, windshield, and Cool Cat A/C/Heat pump unit.
Michelin Defender LTX245/75R16 tires.
Armoire cabinet behind driver seat, rear power sofa converts to one king or two single beds.
Garmin RV navigation with backup camera, radar detector, and dash cam all controlled by switch panel on dash.
Extras: Thule bike rack for four bikes, one single and one double RVSuperbag, two Teton Sports self inflating mattresses, 30 amp ground power cable extension with AC adapter, 185 piece auto tool set.
Great condition, none smokers, all maintenance and service records and component ops manuals available.
Second owner. Purchased March 2013 with 18,000 miles.
- Armoire (with adjustable shelves and drawers): Interchangeable with right lounge seat
- Bathroom (permanent - eliminates lounge seat): Permanently enclosed with sink and sit-down shower, stand-up shower in aisle
- Roof TV antenna
- Drawer (storage, over cab)
- Generator ('Onan MicroLite'): Gasoline, remote-start, 2.8 kW
- Blackout Paint Treatment: Between windows
- Continental spare tire kit
- Delete bumper covers
- Differential: Rear locking
- Sofa (rear, electric power): With 3 seatbelts, converts to twins / king bed
- Striping (minimalist): Replaces standard graphics
- Wheels (aluminum): 16 in. with steel spare
- Engine Type: 6.0 L, SFI, V8
- Horsepower: 323 Hp (224 K W)
- Torque: 373 Ft. Lbs. (504 Nm)
- Fuel Type: Gas
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 31 Gal. (117 L)
- Transmission: Automatic, 6-speed, Heavy Duty
- Length Feet: 20.42
- Overall Length: 20 Ft. 5 In. (6,220 Mm)
- Wheelbase: 155 In. (3,940 Mm)
- Wheel/Tire Size: Tires: LT245/75 R16 E Black Wall
- Exterior Height: 8 Ft. 9 In. (2,660 Mm)
- Exterior Width: 7 Ft. (2,130 Mm) Without Mirrors
- Interior Height: 73 In. (1,855 Mm)
- Floor Length: 68 X 35 X 2 In. (1,730 X 880 X 50 Mm)
- Gross Combined Wt Rating (GCWR): 16,000 Lbs. (7,258 Kg)
- Gross Vehicle Wt Rating (GVWR): 9,600 Lbs. (4,355 Kg)
- Cargo Carrying Capacity (CCC): 2,000 Lbs. (900 Kg)
- Towing Capacity : 8,200 Lbs. (3,700 Kg) Tongue Weight: 1,000 Lbs. (450 Kg)
- Fresh Water Capacity: 25 Gal. (95 L)
- Gray Water Capacity: 23 Gal. (85 L)
- Black Water Capacity: 10 Gal. (40 L)
- No. of Air Conditioners: 1
- Air Conditioner BTU Rating: 10,200
- Furnace BTU Rating: 16,000
- Water Heater Capacity: 6 Gal. (23 L)
- Rear Axle Ratio: 3.42
Know What You Are Buying! Protect Yourself With A Pre-Purchase Inspection. Please keep in mind that the goal of an RV inspection is not just to inspect the equipment, but also to educate the potential buyer about its condition. This takes place through a hands on inspection accomplished by one of our NRVIA Certified RV Inspectors. Inspectors trained and certified by the National RV Inspectors Association RV Inspectors are located all across the USA and can travel to the location of the RV.
Recreational Vehicle Financing Request Get a quote on standard finance, lease & balloon programs Any – Make – Model – Miles 2000 & Newer Terms up to 180 months Rates as low as 6.25% fixed 24 hour turnaround Any State We handle all DMV work Certified Check for Title or Wiring Instructions First time buyer welcome i.e. Home Owner Self Employed OK 680 or better score required Funding within 48 hours