1990 Gulf Stream Sun Vista 8343 34' Class A Diesel Motorhome
1990 Gulf Stream Sun Vista 8343 34' Class A Diesel Motorhome. Awning. Sleeps 4. AC Unit.
** All Paperwork Available on Rebuilt Engine. A $12,000 Value with just over 13,000 Miles.
Step into this 34 foot Gulf Stream Sun Vista 8343 featuring an Awnings, and A/C Unit. It's a virtual "home-away from-home" on wheels, FULLY loaded and equipped for short trips, lengthy vacations and/or full timing!
The kitchen features a Refrigerator/Freezer, stove, microwave and a double sink for easy cleanup. The table and chairs provide comfortable seating to enjoy every meal.
This unit includes so much MORE! See photos and additional specs below, and feel free to ask if you have any questions.
- Tires are semi grade and almost new.
- Driver and passenger seats are flex steel leather seats, the carpeting in the front on the cowl and diver and passenger side was replaced three years ago. Used once to Laporte, Ill. and back.
- The main living kitchen and the bath room floor is new vinyl wood grain strips three years ago.
- Toilet was replace with a full size porcelain rv toilet.
- Bedroom carpeting was replaced three years ago.
- Wall coverings are new through out the unit three years ago.
- Generator was rebuilt three years ago, did not know there was a fuel filter on - undercarriage and found out about it after rebuilding the generator has 5 hours approximately on generator.
- Awning was replaced with a convas awning three years ago that was treated both sides with water repellent and there is an aluminum cover on the awning.
- Ladder on rear on unit was replaced, the rear lights were replaced, the electric step motor and parts was replaced.
- The vinyl blinds were new three years ago.
- Refrigerator is new both gas and electric.
- Water pump was replaced three years ago, the furnace was replaced three years ago.
- The diesel engine was rebuilt at $12,000.00 with receipt, receipt for the refrigerator as well.
- Faucet in bath and kitchen was replaced. three years ago.
- Batteries new 2 years ago.
- There is an add on exhaust temp gauge three years old.
Know What You Are Buying! Protect Yourself With A Pre-Purchase Inspection. Please keep in mind that the goal of an RV inspection is not just to inspect the equipment, but also to educate the potential buyer about its condition. This takes place through a hands on inspection accomplished by one of our NRVIA Certified RV Inspectors. Inspectors trained and certified by the National RV Inspectors Association RV Inspectors are located all across the USA and can travel to the location of the RV.
Recreational Vehicle Financing Request Get a quote on standard finance, lease & balloon programs Any – Make – Model – Miles 2000 & Newer Terms up to 180 months Rates as low as 6.25% fixed 24 hour turnaround Any State We handle all DMV work Certified Check for Title or Wiring Instructions First time buyer welcome i.e. Home Owner Self Employed OK 680 or better score required Funding within 48 hours