2016 Itasca Cambria 30J 32' Class C Motorhome
2016 Itasca Cambria 30J 32' Class C Motorhome. Ford E450 Chassis Paired with a Triton 6.8L V10 Gasoline Engine. 3 Slide Outs, Patio Awning, Sleeps 4, A/C Unit, Leveling Jacks.
*** Transferable Extended WARRANTY ***
Your family will enjoy traveling in this Cambria class C gas motor home by Itasca. Model 30J offers triple slides for added interior space, and so much more!
Enter along the curb side and find a slide out BenchMark dinette with seat belts that is 38" x 69" to the right of the entrance. There is a TV location above the cab area including a 40" HDTV for easy viewing. Opposite the dinette find a second slide out on the road side that features a sofa sleeper with seat belts and a three burner range. This provides plenty of seating and extra sleeping space at night. There are also overhead cabinets to help keep things neat and organized.
To the left of the side entry door find a refrigerator/freezer. Opposite find a double sink with storage both above and below the counter area.
Moving toward the rear of this coach find a sliding door which leads to a corner shower on the left and private toilet area with vanity and sink on the right. Another folding door can easily close off the bedroom area where you will enjoy a queen size bed, two nightstands, and a slide out wardrobe with drawers, plus a 22" HDTV located along the outer toilet room wall.
Additional Features Include:
This unit has been very well maintained. The seller can provide records and a very meticulously detailed list of routine care to preserve the integrity of this coach.
****ENCLOSED PARKING, ON CONCRETE AT PROPERTY, SINCE PURCHASE. NO SMOKE.****
WHY SELLING? Unable to use due to recent and ongoing caregiving for a Senior family member.
WARRANTY & EXTENDED PROTECTION PROVIDED
Winnebago - 4-2018/15,000 Structure 4-2020/36,000 Roof Skin 4-2027/10 year parts-and-labor
Ford E450 Chassis - Super Duty Bumper-to Bumper 4-2020/36,000, Powertrain 4-2022/60,000, Safety Restraint 4-2022/60,000, and Chassis Corrosion (Perforation Only) 4-2022/Unlimited.
Ford Roadside Assistance - 4-2022/60,000 Warranty, Non-Warranty and Collision Towing, Towing if Hauling a Trailer, Battery Jump-Start, Fuel Delivery, Lock-Out, Flat Tire Change & Winch Out.
***Seller Provided Extended Service Ultimate Coverage***
4-2022/60,000, $100 deduct, Extended Service Ultimate Coverage with $50 Transfer Fee [Zero cost to Buyer] if transferred within 30 days of sale.
Even covers Slideouts, Seals & Gaskets, Audio Visual, Deluxe Components & more than many other Service contracts cover. SEE PICS for Brochure. Covers everything in Brochure except Diesel Wrap Coverage, N/A.
Window Sticker/Build & Numerous Mfg. Installed Options - SEE PICS + Dealer Installed Chassis Battery Disconnect, custom cab seat covers & custom cab floor mats.
All Standard Equipment - SEE PICS.
2016 Factory Brochure – this exact model & color pictured on the front cover of the Brochure
CLICK HERE For 2016 Factory Brochure - my exact model & color on the front cover.
I have owned 3 new motorhomes.
My RV Insurance - the only Ins. I found in the U.S. that allows for decreased coverage when storing & not driving. Like when winterized over the winter/stored or stored for over 30 days/longer, anytime. This saves about 40%/annum on the Ins. premium. I do back it out of my building just far enough for the engine & gen. exhaust to be outside the building. But that is all the "moving" I do when it is stored & on the decreased premium. The Ins. still covers the RV against tornado & any damage that could occur. I will gladly provide this info to the Buyer. Plus...it is actual RV INS. Not some auto or other inappropriate Ins., adapted to an RV.
* Quality, detail & reputation of the MFG. Clean, sharp lines, fit & finish
* Most everyone in good service, works on the Ford E450 Super Duty & Ford Configuration. Unlike like some
Mfg's. with only “1” location in a fair sized town, or not at all and/or not anywhere close by.
* Warranty Service & Non-Warranty Service locations, easy to find
* Parts available going forward
* Only 12,130 lbs. empty weight. Tags & taxes very reasonable
* Superior design & weight distribution
* STEEL Cab Super Structure
* FIBERGLASS ROOF w/10-Year, vs rubber or plastic membrane
* Laser tube cut, welded steel joints on the structural steel
* MFG. designed & produced “STITCHCRAFT FURNITURE” with multi-density [not single] foam
* “Double” Slideroom Seals vs single, less efficient & less durable seals
* Resettable 12-volt breakers, not inline fuses
* Aluminum-Skin Floor vs painting exposed plywood or even woven applications
* MFG. designed Rotocast Tanks made “to the coach”, size & fit precisely, w/TrueLevel monitoring
* STEEL firewall between engine & passenger compartments, not wood
* Windshield installed automotive-style “with” non-hardening Urethane
* Cab seats & seatbelts, bolted to STEEL, not wood
* Appliances & cabinets mounted to STEEL embedded sidewalls, not wood
* TV & components “shake tested”, verify each & mounting hardware will endure road vibrations
* Extremely nice Ultraleather furniture, walk-around Queen Sleep Number bed & furnishings.
* Rear Queen Ideal Rest Nouveau digital control mattress-island bed with remotes
* Rest Easy Extendable Power Sofa w/footrests, variable positions & convertible to Queen Bed
* Benchmark Extendable Dream Dinette/Good Storage & Bed Conversion, w/innerspring cushions & child seat
* Skylight/Roof Vent w/screen & black out shade options
* Very easy to maneuver, not as affected by wind & semi's, like many others. Super aerodynamic.
* Works well with 4~6 folks without being on a monster chassis, super tall, extremely long & huge footprint
* Dual Airbags
* Easily drivable by many different drivers & drivable many places big rigs cannot. Nimble Class C Chassis.
* Easy to maintain
* “One Place” Systems Monitor, all in one location & easy to use/understand
* Numerous options mostly found on Class A's. Superior appliances, systems & design.
* Total of 3 Power Slideouts, two opposing in front of coach. Very spacious, like a suite.
* Topper, Slideout Cover-Awning protection above all Slideouts
* Interior Upgrade Package – SEE PICS, Window Sticker, Build Sheet
* MFG. designed “Hardwood” hand rubbed stained & catalyzed finished cabinets. Drawers with durable,
smooth operating, full extension drawer glides.
* Excellent LED interior lighting
* Comes standard with many otherwise "optional items" [SEE PICS]
* Many great/preferred Mfg. Installed Options [SEE PICS]
* Easy in-and- out-of cab and coach w/convenient controls & operations
* “Huge” rear trunk storage w/drain plug, 30” x 72” folding table. Also, Service Center with pressurized City
Water hookup/diverter valve, exterior wash station w/lighted pump switch, Rotocast area to keep beverages
on ice & rear trunk compartment light.
* Roomy other exterior storage
* Slide-out coach batteries for easy maintenance
* "Split" bath layout provides more room & enhanced utilization
* Driven Motorhomes on several brands of tires. The Michelin Radials series LTX/M/S2, LT225/R75R16 are the sturdiest, sound & most comfortable tires I have driven on.
* Full Body Paint, Sterling color w/Monument/Gray/Honey Coffee-Glazed Vienna Maple [real wood] Interior
* Stylized Aluminum Wheels with valve extenders on rear duals
* Shore Line & Generator ATS - Automatic Transfer Switch
* Stainless steel microwave/convection oven w/range fan [touch controls] As nice as in big rigs & better than many home type models.
* Corian counters & range covers
* LED lighting
* Frameless, Dual Pane Contour Windows
* Back-up, left & right side video cameras
* Factory Hydraulic Leveling Jacks w/Automatic Controls & red dash "Jacks Down" warning light
* Infotainment/Rand McNally GPS, DVD, CD, Blu-ray Home Theater & Surround Sound
* External AM/FM/CD Entertainment with exterior speakers, may add TV
* Heat Pump [efficient] & ducted HVAC
* Gas/electric water heater
* Gas/electric Fridge/Freezer
* 4,000 watt Cummings “MicroQuiet” Gas Generator [from gasoline tank]. Very efficient.
* Heated holding tank compartment
* Black Waste Tank Flush - Spray Head inside the Black Tank
* Rear Auxiliary Inflatable Air Springs- provides rear adjustable load & ride via air valves [Like a tire]
* Huge main power awning [auto] w/LED lighting
Know What You Are Buying! Protect Yourself With A Pre-Purchase Inspection. Please keep in mind that the goal of an RV inspection is not just to inspect the equipment, but also to educate the potential buyer about its condition. This takes place through a hands on inspection accomplished by one of our NRVIA Certified RV Inspectors. Inspectors trained and certified by the National RV Inspectors Association RV Inspectors are located all across the USA and can travel to the location of the RV.
Recreational Vehicle Financing Request Get a quote on standard finance, lease & balloon programs Any – Make – Model – Miles 2000 & Newer Terms up to 180 months Rates as low as 6.25% fixed 24 hour turnaround Any State We handle all DMV work Certified Check for Title or Wiring Instructions First time buyer welcome i.e. Home Owner Self Employed OK 680 or better score required Funding within 48 hours