2013 Thor Motor Coach Challenger 37KT 38' Class A Motorhome
2013 Thor Motor Coach Challenger 37KT 38' Class A Motorhome. Ford F530 Chassis Paired with a 6.8L Triton V10 Gasoline Engine. 3 Slide Outs, 2 Awnings, Sleeps 4, Dual A/C Units, Leveling System.
Traveling in this Challenger class A gas motorhome will be nothing less than spectacular. Not only will you enjoy comfort when moving from place to place, but when you settle for awhile you will enjoy all the conveniences of home!
Step inside and find a front living room beyond the cab area featuring dual opposing slides. The door side slide features a 68" sofa air bed with overhead storage. The opposite side features a 32" TV slide with fireplace below. Pocket doors separate the living space from the kitchen for added convenience when using the room for sleeping space.
The kitchen area features everything you need to provide meals and snacks for your family. On the opposite side you will find a refrigerator, three burner range with microwave above, and large kitchen sink with overhead cabinets for storage. Please note, there is NO oven.
The rear bath features a king size bed. The master bath features a 34" x 34" angled shower, toilet, sink with overhead cabinet, and linen cabinet too.
All this and more will make any road trip you find yourself on the most enjoyable!
Additional Features Include:
- Solar Panels
- Michelin Tires-Rear Wheels Only
- Samsung Sound Bar
- Sickens Unibody Paint
- Outside TV
- Car Tow Dolly
- Power Vent (Bathroom)
- Fantastic Fan Auto/Temp Controlled (Center KitchenInterior Ceiling)
- Air Conditioners (2) Front/Rear
- Number of Televisions (4) - 32" Living Room, 27" Bedroom, 20" Dining Room, 27" Outside Entertainment Center
- Number of Radios (2) - Dash Console, Outside Entertainment Center
- Propane Tank Capacity - 31.3 Gallons
- Shower Door - Glass
- Convection/Microwave (No Oven)
- 3 Burner Gas Stove (No Oven)
- Kitchen Double Sink
- Mirrored Door Clothes Closets Left/Right Sides of 27" Bedroom TV
- Wardrobe Closets Left/Right Sides of King Size Bed above Night Stands
- 6 Clothing Drawers Below Counter and Bedroom TV
- Awnings (2) - 16' Manual Control and 13' Power Retractable
- GVWR 22000 lbs.
Know What You Are Buying! Protect Yourself With A Pre-Purchase Inspection. Please keep in mind that the goal of an RV inspection is not just to inspect the equipment, but also to educate the potential buyer about its condition. This takes place through a hands on inspection accomplished by one of our NRVIA Certified RV Inspectors. Inspectors trained and certified by the National RV Inspectors Association RV Inspectors are located all across the USA and can travel to the location of the RV.
Recreational Vehicle Financing Request Get a quote on standard finance, lease & balloon programs Any – Make – Model – Miles 2000 & Newer Terms up to 180 months Rates as low as 6.25% fixed 24 hour turnaround Any State We handle all DMV work Certified Check for Title or Wiring Instructions First time buyer welcome i.e. Home Owner Self Employed OK 680 or better score required Funding within 48 hours