1991 Fleetwood Pace Arrow 32H 32' Class A Motorhome
1991 Fleetwood Pace Arrow 32H 32' Class A Motorhome. Chevy 454 Gasoline Engine. Awning. Sleeps 2. AC Unit.
Step into this 32 foot Fleetwood Pace Arrow 32H featuring a gas engine, Awning, and A/C. It's a virtual "home-away from-home" on wheels, fully loaded and equipped for short trips, lengthy vacations and/or full timing.
The kitchen features a Refrigerator/Freezer, stove, microwave and a sink for easy cleanup. The dinette table provides comfortable seating to enjoy meals.
This sharp unit includes so much more! See photos and additional specs below, and feel free to ask if you have any questions.
4000 Onan Generator Model 4BGEFA26100H
110V roof mount Coleman 6757 Mach -1 Air Conditioner
Hydraulic leveler jacks
Driver side door
Luggage rack & ladder
Voltage Monitor panel
Tilt steering wheel
17' awning, Microwave/hood combo
Excalibur IV Hydro-Flame Furnace
Aux. Propane heater
4 burner gas stove with oven
NORCOLD Model – N841 refrigerator gas/elect
Aux fresh water pump
Fresh water holding tank 80 gal.
Waste(Black) water holding tank 32 gal.
Grey water holding tank 57 gal. Water heater 6 gal.
Appliance LPG Tank 25 gal.
Fuel tank 75 gal.
4 corners air bag suspension system
Five large basement storage compartments
Under-bed storage as well as many closets and drawers
Bathtub with shower
CB and much more
1. Wall mounted Aux. Propane heater
2. Lap Top PC with GPS system installed
3. Heavy duty anti-drag roller mounted under rear of RV
4. Transmission oil cooler with temp. gauge
5. HADLEY Air horns with air compressor for horns and air-ride cushions
6. 6 ft. awning over large left side window
7. Sun screen window covers for all windows
8. Incandescent lights replaced with fluorescents to conserve energy
9. 4-130 watt tiltable solar panels mounted on top of RV
10. 2500 watt inverter to provide 120 volt AC service
11. Wired for TV service in both living and rear bed room areas
12. Coach Batteries installed to provide AC/DC power via the inverter
13. Covers on all top vents
14. Vinyl covers for all wheels to reduce UV on the tires when parked
15. External (Through-the-wall) 110 volt plug for additional 110 volt service when using Shore power
16. Stainless steel “WHEEL MASTERS” wheel covers front and rear
**Coach in good condition. Running gear, engine and exhaust system in excellent Mechanical condition. Engine uses NO oil and is equipped with Life/Time Platinum Plus plugs. ALL lubricants, including differential, are full Synthetic Mobil-1. Well kept and recently serviced. Service record available.
Know What You Are Buying! Protect Yourself With A Pre-Purchase Inspection. Please keep in mind that the goal of an RV inspection is not just to inspect the equipment, but also to educate the potential buyer about its condition. This takes place through a hands on inspection accomplished by one of our NRVIA Certified RV Inspectors. Inspectors trained and certified by the National RV Inspectors Association RV Inspectors are located all across the USA and can travel to the location of the RV.
Recreational Vehicle Financing Request Get a quote on standard finance, lease & balloon programs Any – Make – Model – Miles 2000 & Newer Terms up to 180 months Rates as low as 6.25% fixed 24 hour turnaround Any State We handle all DMV work Certified Check for Title or Wiring Instructions First time buyer welcome i.e. Home Owner Self Employed OK 680 or better score required Funding within 48 hours