1974 GMC Eleganza
1974 GMC Eleganza SE 24ft Class A Motorhome.
This coachmen includes,
Rebuilt 454 engine with only 48,055 miles on it
• Working Onan 6000 watt Generator with own separate battery
• Awning that rolls out
• Ability to charge motorhome battery from Generator
• New $6000 Norcold Fridge
• New Wedgewood Propane Range and Microwave
• Huge windows that let in tons of natural light
• Seven Beefy Goodyear All Weather Tires with Alcoa Forged Aluminum Wheels
• Large side mirrors
• Alpine CDA-9886 Stereo Reciever with CD player and ipod hookup
• Alpine 4 Channel Mono Powered Amp Amp
• Alpine 6 Disk Changer
• Alpine Speakers
• Hidden Subwoofer
• New Furnace
• Air Conditioning
• Roof Storage Box
The recent work we have completed on this Coachmen is
* Complete Vehicle Inspection - Includes checking major and supplementary safety systems, as well as a maintenance check, steering, suspension, fluids and overall vehicle condition check. (This inspection is recommended every 50 000km.)
* $8000 Imron Paint Job
* New $6000 Fridge, Stove, Microwave
* Complete new upholstery
* Front Brake Pads
* Front Brakes
* Front Rotors
* Three New Heavy Duty Batteries
* Windsheild washer pump
* Installed rear seatbelt and fixed front seatbelts.
* Custom battery charging system.
* Bolted and sealed engine hatch.
* New Furnace.
* Rebuilt Alternator
* New Bed
* Installed enclosed awning
* New Radiator
* New Compressor Control
* New Muffler Headers
* Large Side Mirros Installed
* New Macerator (Sewage Disposal)
* Rear Wind Deflector Installed
* Electric Cooling Fans
* New Countertop
* New Front Drapes
* Gas Tanks Cleaned and Fuel Gauges Serviced
* All new Gas Lines
* Wallace Front Drive Axels (3 bearing)
* One new Airbag
* New Water Lines
* New Ball Joints
* New Crankshaft Seal
* New Fan Clutch
* Rewired Generator Power and Grounds
* Wallace Front Drive Axels (3 bearing)
* Plus the new Alpine cd/ipod/tuner with Amp and Subwoofer!
From 1973 to 1978 GMC produced 12 921 motorhomes from the ground up that garnered rave reviews from critics and customers alike. They are still considered one of the best built motorhomes of all time. This is why there are still an estimated 8000 of these vehicles still on the road today, over 30 years later. Most including this one have been updated both mechanically and aesthetically. This one spent most of it's life in Arizona so it has had very limited exposure to Canada's climate.
Last year this one made the trip from Alberta to Nova Scotia with zero problems. Too many upgrades to list here but you can see the full list plus everything you would ever want to know about this classic at www.butteryflow.ca some highlights of recent work done include: Complete vehicle inspection, $8000 Imron paint job, new $6000 fridge, stove and microwave, complete new upholstery, custom battery charging system, new alpine cd/ipod/tuner with high end alpine amp and subwoofer, etc, etc, etc.
The GMC motorhome enjoys a very active online presence, with hundreds of owners participating in an active online forum and a large number of web pages devoted to information on maintaining and updating the GMC.
You truly feel like you're king of the world cruisin' down the highway in the raised drivers seat waving to the many people staring as you drive by. We really wish we didn't have to sell.
Know What You Are Buying! Protect Yourself With A Pre-Purchase Inspection. Please keep in mind that the goal of an RV inspection is not just to inspect the equipment, but also to educate the potential buyer about its condition. This takes place through a hands on inspection accomplished by one of our NRVIA Certified RV Inspectors. Inspectors trained and certified by the National RV Inspectors Association RV Inspectors are located all across the USA and can travel to the location of the RV.
Recreational Vehicle Financing Request Get a quote on standard finance, lease & balloon programs Any – Make – Model – Miles 2000 & Newer Terms up to 180 months Rates as low as 6.25% fixed 24 hour turnaround Any State We handle all DMV work Certified Check for Title or Wiring Instructions First time buyer welcome i.e. Home Owner Self Employed OK 680 or better score required Funding within 48 hours